Department of Business Administration
About the Department
The department of Business Administration has its origin from the inception of the college with 23 years of sustenance securing university gold medals and 100 percent results in Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) examinations for the past continuous years.
This three-year competitive course aims to transform every student to succeed in the job market or become an entrepreneur.
- Department is providing training programs like “Earn While You Learn” to strengthen the entrepreneurial skills of the students.
- Systematic academics, periodic industry visits, hands-on training in sales and services and assured placement assistance are some of the hallmarks of the department of Business Administration.
- Financial assistance to the needy students, practical selling activities, part time job arrangements, placement assistance and good rapport with parents are making the department unique from others.
- Formal dress code was introduced in the department on all major occasions to make the students aware about the professional life.
- More number of workshops, seminars and guest lecturers are arranged with eminent subject experts to enlighten the knowledge of the students.
- Rosan D. Sunny (2005-2008) currently working as a Senior Manager in Sundaram Finance Ltd., at Chennai.
- Purusothaman (2010-2013) currently working as Senior Executive, HR – Payroll Compliance, CEO Pvt. Ltd.,
- Boobalan (2011-2014) currently working as a Branch Operation Manager, DCB Bank Ltd., Chennai.
- Jobin Thomas Sam (2013-2016) currently studying Post Grad Diploma in Business Administration at Selklrk College, Castlegar, BC, Canada and also working as (Part Time) Asst. Stores Manager, Walmart, Canada.
- Karthik (2013-2016) currently working as Asst. Branch Manager, Magalir Micro Capital Pvt Ptd., Oddanchatram Branch.
- Navaneet Kumar Thakur (2015-2018) currently working as a General Manager, Indiafiling.com, Mumbai.